We decided to visit San Antonio for the weekend and booked the ONLY available hotel in the downtown area close to the Alamo and this was it!
We knew not to expect much out of a 2 star hotel but the building was run down, the bed covers and sheets were torn and stained...
The rooms did not smell, the bed was comfortable and we slept fairly well after a whole bottle of wine... The bathroom was clean enough with no shampoo or conditioner.
If you are stuck, at least stay away from the rooms near Broadway street - they are very noisy
The breakfast was ok - it was basic, hot and cold, but did the job. I had a waffle and apple juice.
Now - we paid $152 for one night (July 4) - I know - very absurd..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our San Antonio, TX, hotel near The Alamo is a great value so you get the most out of your trip. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access,Iron & board,Coffee maker and non-smoking rooms are available.We do offer free parking for our guests,After a busy day, relax with a swim in our outdoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult.Our hotel in San Antonio is within walking distance of The Alamo,Famous Riverwalk &Convention Center. There is a trolley stop across the street from our hotel which covers all Downtown attractions.Catch a live show, musical performance or sporting event at Alamodome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Travelodge San Antonio Alamo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Antonio Alamo Hotel San Antonio
- Travelodge San Antonio Alamo Riverwalk