We stayed in San Antonio for the Formula 1 Race in Austin. We stayed from Thursday to Monday. We were upgraded to a jr suite because of SPG status. Our room was clean and quiet. We never heard people in the hall. We did not have a view of the river walk, but that is available. Everyone working there was helpful. It is a short ride to the airport. We rented a car one day and drove to the Missions. They offer cocktails and cheese/fruit plate in the lobby during the evening. My advice would be to skp and have a glass of wine somewhere else than buying one here and just sitting there.
The hotel was convenient to most places and easy to find. Def would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverwalk Hotel
- The Westin Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Westin Hotel San Antonio
- Westin San Antonio
- Westin Riverwalk
- San Antonio Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Riverwalk in San Antonio, The Westin Riverwalk is in the perfect location to relax and recharge. Expect a warm welcome when you visit our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your The Westin Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.