Upon arrival we were forced to stay on street due to major traffic jam at valet parking. Taxi driver didn't mind. The delay was nearly 5 min. Once inside I felt a little better as there was no line to check in. The gentleman at the front desk could not have been nicer order efficient . He was also very knowledgeable about local restaurants. The elevators are very quick and are called using a keypad. The hall ways were nice and clean. Room was very crisp and clean. Well designed . Unfortunately I opened the door to the balcony and saw a large water tank! This killed my buzz!
Overall the hotel is in a pretty good location. The staff could not have been more helpful and professional.
I rated this hotel 4/5 stars simply due to the water tank view. I was on the 7th floor.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Palacio Del Rio Hotel
- Hilton Palacio Del Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Hilton Hotel San Antonio
- Hilton San Antonio
- Palacio Del Rio Hilton
- San Antonio Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore San Antonio from the Hilton Palacio del Rio and enjoy our San Antonio hotel’s contemporary, hacienda style setting. Spectacularly situated on the banks of the famous San Antonio River Walk, this San Antonio hotel offers 485 Guest Rooms with private balconies and a range of thoughtful amenities including modern 37-inch HD TVs, high-speed internet access and a connectivity center. Unwind with a great night’s sleep in a comfy bed and admire breathtaking panoramas across San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Palacio del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.