I traveled with a friend on this trip. Two females traveling alone. The first room we were placed into had a broken lock and the door looked like it had been kicked in. Not exactly the reception I was expecting. The next room had some cleanliness issues, but as a older hotel I can deal with some of the less than steller rooms for a good price. What I can't deal with is a hotel that doesn't have enough towels and wash clothes to make sure that there is a set for each occupant in the room. On the plus side, if you don't mind a walk the riverwalk is about a mile and the walk is easy. The SAMA is along that walk and there is a bike rental station and a bus stop so catching a bus for the sightseeing very easy.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Downtown Riverwalk Hotel
- Super 8 Downtown Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Super 8 Motel San Antonio Downtown
- Downtown Riverwalk Super 8
- Super Eight San Antonio
- Super 8 San Antonio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Super 8 San Antonio/Downtown Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.