We stayed here for one week. Originally reserved for 4days, but the room was very spacious, staff nice and rates were excellent. Clean rooms, nice and friendly staff. The only thing wrong was pump went out on the pool and hot tub. I hope they get that fixed, hot tub would have been nice. Just a few exits away to riverwalk, and close to anywhere one might visit,ie. sea world and other attractions. Money saved on room allowed for more activities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 35, Howard Johnson Inn & Suites San Antonio Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio International Airport and near downtown Riverwalk. San Antonio provides easy access to countless points of interest and popular Texas attractions. We also provide plenty of on-site entertainment such as a lounge, outdoor pool and hot tub, picnic area with barbecue grill,laptop,PS3 and DVD rentals.After enjoying your new comforter and pillow in your spacious room featuring 32 inch flat LCD TV's, Newly Desinged Rooms, FREE Wi-Fi,FREE Rise & Dine HOT breakfast,FREE Business Center, FREE Local calls. Business guests will appreciate our meeting space with fax and copy services. On site Snack Bar store and ATM.We offer non-smoking rooms and limited room service. Upgrade to a suite for added space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn & Suites San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson San Antonio
- San Antonio Howard Johnson