We have stayed at La Mansion many times. It is our favorite hotel in San Antonio - very nice, very clean and staff is always very accomodating.
It is right on riverwalk and convenient to riverwalk actividites and restaurants as well as most downtown functions. We usually stay in riverview rooms when possible to experience festive atmosphere. This part of the river is not usually too noisy. Hotel is a little pricey but well worth it. Parking is expensive but this is the case with all downtown hotels. The hotel restaurants are good
but San Antonio is brimming with wonderful and fun restaurants so we seldom dine in the hotel, however we usually have breakfast there.
- Also Known As:
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio Hotel
- Omni San Antonio
- Omni Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Omni
- La Mansion Del Rio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the top hotels in the city, and filled with Spanish charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Omni La Mansion del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.