“River Walk Perfict” 5 of 5 stars

Omni La Mansion del Rio
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   112 College St, San Antonio, TX 78205 (East Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #17 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
“River Walk Perfict”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

WE try to stay at This Omni once a year. We check the weather in advance and then check room availability so we get the most from our one night quick get-a-way. The location is great (near our favorite restaurants and bars.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (282)
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Our wedding anniversary was made perfect at the La Mansion del Rio. The friendly & professionsl staff made our stay perfect in every way. We highly recommend a balcony room overlooking the Riverwalk where we relaxed & took a step back in time!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Brownsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Excellent hotel! Great Location! Beautiful grounds! Awesome helpful and happy staff! I had come for a professional convention the week before. I loved it so much I came the following weekend with my family. Great service! I could not believe how wonderful and accomodating the whole staff was...

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I visited this hotel for a family member's wedding and I was very pleased with every aspect of my stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the River walk. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable of local attraction and hotel amenities. The valet and bellmen were very efficient and the customer service I received was outstanding.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Beautiful hotel, great location, friendly staff all made our meeting a success! This property is right on the river walk which makes it a perfection location and the heart of the action. Unfortunately, if you have a rvier view room, it can be a bit noisy. The food was excellent in the resturants and for our meetings.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

We live in austin and went to celebrate our anniversary. On our way home we realized we left new leather coat in the closet. My husband day it that morning but thought I retrieved ity. I called 2 hours after leaving told the operator my story and asked if b they could go to room and get it before a another guest arrived. She transfer ed me to list and found and I received a voice mail. I called back and asked again if someone would go too room. Told no. They c will call me. Well guess what. ..it was stolen. They were no help. To much money for that toype of service. $1000 2 nights and a stolen coat.

• Stayed February 2014
Austin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Excellent location, great building and clean & quiet rooms. Service was superb from front desk, door men, bell desk and valet. Nice lounge bar with good drink variety and menu selections. We walked right downstairs to riverwalk. Excellent experience

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Been to Omni La Mansion del Rio? Share your experiences!