“OMNI HOTEL SAN ANTONIO RIVERWALK” 5 of 5 stars

Omni La Mansion del Rio
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   112 College St, San Antonio, TX 78205 (East Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #17 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
United States
“OMNI HOTEL SAN ANTONIO RIVERWALK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

When we checked in the girl was very pleasant. She even said Happy Birthday. I was surprised and guessed she had seen it on my DL. Upon walking away I remembered I had told the rep when I called the 800 number for my reservation that I was coming for my Birthday. In more ways than just one they made me feel like my birthday was special and that is nice to feel at the age of 52. When my son and I had returned to the room from dinner there was a wonderful amazing chocolate mousse cake on the desk. The hotel was so clean. The very first hotel I have stayed and my feet didn't itch from walking barefoot. I took off my slippers and had forgot to put them back on and I thought "great now my feet will itch all day." First time--- NO ITCHY FEET--- from a hotel room floor. That says a lot in my book. Everyone was friendly and truly cared for their guests. All in all we loved our stay and I thank them so much for making it a special birthday for me. Oh yes can't forget they have the most comfortable beds and even the pillows are nice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Hotel was great and is in a truly fantastic location. The rooms are a bit small and somewhat noisy, but very comfortable otherwise. The pool is small - the shallow end is only two feet deep - which is ridiculously shallow. The staff was friendly and helpful, there are two B-cycle Stations very close, which is a great way to see San Antonio. Overall experience was terrific.

Tomball, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I was disappointed with the Romance Package. A box of chocolates or some flowers would've been nice. The staff is very friendly and pleasant. The room and view was outstanding. If you spend about 30 dollars on a box of chocolates and some rose petals it will save you about 300.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Fleac, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

very comfortable, well situated hotel with very friendly and efficent staff, excellent breakfast as an european, I just blame the energy waste with recklessly turned on ligths and tv in the although I take care to switch off each time when I live . please use energy saving bulbs too...

Seattle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for business. Through my travel agent, got a very low rate for the time of year. Was double upgraded to an awesome room. Very friendly staff, convenient location, great room service menu. On checkout, the person who helped me made sure I had signed up for the Omni frequent user service, and then was able to remove all internet service fees from my bill, without my having to ask her to do so.

Manhattan, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Buddies and I were here and we loved it.
Great location, (right on the riverwalk) great service, clean rooms.
It made us love San Antonio even more.
Thanks Omni for making our stay here even better!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Lucie A, Manager at Omni La Mansion del Rio, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Jim S.,

We are so happy to hear you and your buddies loved our home. Our location is perfect for those wanting easy access to the Riverwalk and we are grateful you found it to be your “great” location. Thank you for the compliment on our clean rooms, our housekeeping team works hard every day to provide a home away from home. Our main goal is to provide a wonderful and memorable stay and it appears we have done just that with you. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in our fair city.

Lucie A. - Director of Rooms
Youngtown, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

On my second trip to San Antonio we stayed at Omni La Mansion. This is a beautiful property with unique rooms. The staff was wonderful. It is on the Riverwalk, right in the bustling part of it, so you can walk out the doors and immediately be immersed in the sights, sounds and smells of all the restaurants. We had a late night flight out, but concierge held our luggage while we were out exploring for the day until we were ready to go to the airport. The pool was clean. We had booked using a special offer, but the hotel still allowed me to use my OMNI rewards membership to access the free Wi-Fi in our room.

Room Tip: Join their rewards club before booking and you will get your bedding choice (Down vs alternative), f...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for the comments about our wonderful city and hotel. We are thrilled that you felt relaxed in our home. One of the many things I personally enjoy of our hotel is the courtyards which it appears you took advantage of. We look forward to serving you once again should plans bring you back to our city.

Lucie A.
Director of Rooms

Been to Omni La Mansion del Rio? Share your experiences!