Since this hotel is right on the Riverwalk, in the thick of the action, it's great to walk out to restaurants and evening activities, as well as to the local attractions like the Alamo. Do get an upper floor if noise would be an issue for you on the balcony.( But was only bothersome on Saturday night. )
The staff is quite friendly, and adds to the atmosphere. The food - La Canarias -- is excellent - and that's what you get for room service as well as in the restaurant.
The rooms are comfy, and although others have called them small, they are certainly an OK size, particularly for an older property. Liked having the coffee shop as an option for a Starbucks and small breakfast snack before heading out. I'll be heading back later this year for my next San Antonio visit - much prefer this over the cookie cutter newer hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio Hotel
- Omni San Antonio
- Omni Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Omni
- La Mansion Del Rio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the top hotels in the city, and filled with Spanish charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Omni La Mansion del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.