The Omni was in a perfect location -overlooking the beautiful San Antonio Riverwalk. A quick walk out the rear door put us directly onto the riverwalk. The hotel was a short walk to the Alamo and all the city's sites. We did not eat at the hotel, but the food in the restaurant looked yummy.
The Omni had a small pool in a central location, with plenty of big towels. It was quiet and surrounded by lovely plants. One could get drinks poolside.
The front desk folks were very courteous. We arrived early, but there was no issue with holding our suitcases until we could check in. They gave good suggestions on where to go to first. There was so much to do in San Antonio. The little river taxi tour was a definite plus - and only 3 or 4 minutes from the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio Hotel
- Omni San Antonio
- Omni Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Omni
- La Mansion Del Rio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the top hotels in the city, and filled with Spanish charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Omni La Mansion del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.