My family and I loved this hotel. We could walk out the front door and across the street to the Alamo or walk right on to the Riverwalk from the opposite side. The lobby is spectacular and the room was perfectly nice. We enjoyed a Riverwalk-view room that was mostly quiet (except for a Saturday night) but a little small for a family of four. We ordered room service through the television one night and the food was best we had of several meals in the Riverwalk area. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Note that the rooftop pool offers great views but is tiny and only 3 feet deep. Also the valet parking is $35/night so factor that into your budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio