Great location. I was in town for the San Antonio rodeo and we stayed there. Staff was nice, rooms were extra noisy as the atrium style lobby echoed all the way to the rafters!!!! If you don't need sleep it's fine. The food in the main lounge stops at 11, so I didn't get a chance to try it, may even be earlier. The service in the bar was incredibly slow and inefficient but the servers were perfectly nice. Room is outdated but clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio