The Hyatt Regency was perfect for my business trip. Room was clean and up-to-date I had a room on the 6th floor with a view of the riverwalk and I got a great nights sleep.
I had eager help bring up my luggage. The man that assisted me made me feel at home. My conference room the next morning was basic...food was pretty good.
Overall, nothing "luxurious" but deserves a very good rating!
The location of the hotel is great...hop, skip and a jump to shopping/riverwalk/Alamo.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.