I spent two nights here in a king room. The room was very comfortable and spacious, but no free Wi-Fi in the room. The fitness room is on the 11th floor and is very well equipped. I was traveling on business and got the government rate, so I believe I had a great value. Easy access to the riverwalk was a plus. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant is very pricey, but there is also an Einstein Bagels right in the lobby so that provides a lower price option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio