Good location on the riverwalk, close to many historic attractions and downtown. Didn't try the food. Room was adequate. Price was reasonable. Downside for all of downtown is the lack of parking, and the high prices as a result. Don't be fooled by the pictures of the rooftop pool. The thing is tiny, and Hyatt should be ashamed for trying to fool people with the photos of same. It was a zoo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio