Location is excellent right on riverwalk which is a great place to stroll, drink, and eat. The hotel is super designer with 11 floors inside courtyard with the lifts you can see inside as they go up and down. Hotel is also next door to the Hard Rock Cafe and within walking distance of the Alamo .
We had a 10th Floor room with a great view.
Nice outdoor swimming pool with a good gym. Price was good as well, this place is a great all round place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.