Loved the Hyatt Regency San Antonio. From the wonderful location - on the Riverwalk and right across from the Alamo - to the Comfortable Beds - everything was great. Try the great eggs benedict for breakfast in the restaurant.
Great Shower and Plenty of Hot Water & Good Water Pressure.
If you want to save money and buy your wine or make drinks in your room, thefre is a liquor store right on the corner about a 1/2 block away...
Valets, front desk staff and restaurant staff were friendly and efficient.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for your trip to San Antonio
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.