The kids (Girl 10yrs, boy 7 yrs) and I drove down from Houston looking to have a change of scenery for a few days...the welcome was very warm and room was well appointed...
The food was really good with lots of variety on the buffet especially breakfast...an evening marshmallow toast was good fun for the kids...
The activities were very good with the surfing simulator an absolute must!!!...there is a small water park and lots of garden activities...the spa is an absolute delight (the kids had a spa adventure also).
We wanted to stay an extra day or 2 but the resort was fully booked and we had to settle for the other Hyatt down the road after 2 nights at this delightful place
We'll be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 300 wooded acres, only 20-minutes from downtown San Antonio, this 500-room resort features 27-holes of championship golf, tennis, five themed restaurants, fitness center, four swimming pools, Windflower-The Hill Country Spa,950-foot Ramblin' River and Camp Hyatt children's program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country Resort San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country San Antonio
- Hilton Hill Country