My husband and I went for a convention right after new years. There was alot of construction going on, so I did not get to sleep in like I wanted to due to the banging on the above floor. The hotel was nice but I did not get to experience the spa facilities. It was snowing so I just relaxed around the hotel a bit during my down times. The staff was excellent and very accomodating including the valet to the maid service. I left a tip for the maid and received lots of goodies in my bathroom from the spa. The restaurant had a buffet in the morning that was good. There was a bar upstairs we went to that had peanuts you could throw on the floor as you ate them.
Overall it was nice, but I probably would not select this hotel unless I was needing to stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 300 wooded acres, only 20-minutes from downtown San Antonio, this 500-room resort features 27-holes of championship golf, tennis, five themed restaurants, fitness center, four swimming pools, Windflower-The Hill Country Spa,950-foot Ramblin' River and Camp Hyatt children's program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country Resort San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country San Antonio
- Hilton Hill Country