We stayed at holiday inn market square on April 4-10 for a family trip. It was clean for a hotel and the staff was nice. I got a very good rate of 66.00 a night through hotwire but would of been disappointed if I would of paid the full rate.The workout room was horrible though, all the machines made scary noises. I felt the location was great for active families but maybe to far to walk for older ones and inactive ones. The kids eat free program was nice but the kids menu was very small and my kids were not impressed. I would stay here again if I could get the same great rate but would not pay full price.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Hotel San Antonio
- Holiday Inn San Antonio
- San Antonio Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Downtown-Market Square is located just 2 blocks to Market Square, 6 blocks to the River Walk area, 8 blocks to Convention Center, 10 blocks to the Alamodome. We have beautifully renovated all of the guest rooms, lobby, fitness center, and pool area! We offer interior corridors, complimentary parking and wi-fi. Madera Restaurant & Bar. Large outdoor pool with spa and sundeck. Business center and sundry shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.