We got the hotel at Motel 6 prices...good thing. Cons: 1.) Motel 6 style clientele. 2.) Rooms, hallways, elevators are old, worn, dirty, sometimes moldy/musty 3.)Hotel isc situated on the edge of downtown bordered by rather seedy elements. 4.) Water was always lukewarm-Called down to front desk everyday and hot water would magically appear. Pros: 1.) Free parking 2.) Slightly long, but walking distance to Alamo & Riverwalk 3.) Has nice breakfast room service 4.) Attractive pool 5.) Very helpful staff 6.) Not Motel 6 beds-Very comfy beds 7.) Balconies -handy if you have a smoker...
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Hotel San Antonio
- Holiday Inn San Antonio
- San Antonio Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Downtown-Market Square is located just 2 blocks to Market Square, 6 blocks to the River Walk area, 8 blocks to Convention Center, 10 blocks to the Alamodome. We have beautifully renovated all of the guest rooms, lobby, fitness center, and pool area! We offer interior corridors, complimentary parking and wi-fi. Madera Restaurant & Bar. Large outdoor pool with spa and sundeck. Business center and sundry shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.