“Nice and Easy does it Every Time !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn San Antonio International Airport

You added Holiday Inn San Antonio International Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn San Antonio International Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   77 N. E. Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78216 (North Central)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #152 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
“Nice and Easy does it Every Time !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Perfect stay. Thanks!! All was very enjoyable. Room was clean and restaurant service and food were great. Having a Starbucks was a plus! Easy off and on from Loop 410. Nice mall and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Tenessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Walking to the lobby it shows were they spend their money very nice upscale. The front desk guy was ok. But after getting onto the elevators I thought maybe I was using their service elevators. They were outdated and looked old. Stepping out and seeing the dirty old spotted carpet was gross and I didn't want to even see my room. Once in my room it was much better the carpet was decent and the bed was comfortable. The only thing I always bring my pillows but this time I didn't and I regretted in the morning. The amenities here are great . But they need to do some improvements. Also someone had a dog a few doors down and I could here it loud and clear. Next time I'm going to make sure it's a hotel that don't allow dogs since other people are not courteous on keeping their dog quiet!

• Stayed February 2013
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio International Airport, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the discomfort you experienced while staying with us. We are a dog friendly hotel I'm sorry that this disturbed your stay with us.

Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying here for years.. I am a very loyal Holiday Inn customer, but sometimes everything must run it's course...time for me to reconsider my options..

The 11th floor "Priority Club" floor has become very disappointing....no computer available in the "lounge"....no complimentary water or pop in the lounge fridge...the ice machine is broken....
Hotel No Tell with Priority Club points..Que Lastima..??

The bar staff is exceptional..the menu is standard Holiday Inn fare....front desk crew is very efficient..sorry probably looking elsewhere for value

Stayed January 2013
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio International Airport, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are in the processing of gearing up for a renovation of the hotel and several great changes are on the horizon. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future and I would be pleased to personally speak with you about the exciting changes.

Plano, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is an older hotel, very clean and room is nice. However, it had the best shower head ever. The control was a dial that was large and below the shower head. It was very easy to adjust and the two rings of water holes have many variations. It was great.
I am spoiled with free breakfasts and the $13.95 breakfast buffet was more expensive than I wish to spend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I mused several ways to write this review and breaking with the traditional ho hum... but this hotel is just that - Ho Hum. It's rated at 3 stars for it's amenities but it does not deserve it. It is old, under staffed, and carpet in the hallways is stained every 3-4 feet. The internet is extremely slow and when it gets a little pep they have figured out how to keep you from streaming movies - really... but oh well. But, like everything there is always is always the opposite side of the coin - the rooms were clean and quiet and when I did get service it was great. In addition the location is also pretty good. Overall, unless you have no other choice, I would find somewhere else to overnight.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the discomfort you experienced while staying with us. I will share your comments with the staff as we are continually trying to improve the guest experience at our hotel. I also want to take this opportunity to let you know about our renovation this year. We have some exciting changes coming to our hotel.
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This is an older hotel right on Loop 410. There's a newer Holiday Inn Express next door. We were staying here because of a meeting. The hotel staff are friendly and the rooms are adequate and clean. Very limited TV channels. Good wireless internet that is free, however. The breakfast buffet, is poor, and very expensive. $13.95 for what most hotels offer for free is a poor decision. I have had equally good, if not much better when staying at properties offering free hot breakfast.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments. I apologize that the breakfast buffet was not up to standards. I will definitely forward your comments to our Executive Chef as he takes pride in preparing an exceptional Food and Beverage experience.

Phoenix
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stay here on business, it's not by choice but where my company chooses to book us. Although it's conveniently located about 15 minutes from the airport and there is a hotel shuttle , getting anywhere else (like downtown) will cost you about $50 in cab fare.
My biggest problem with this hotel is the temperature controlled rooms. The thermostats are set to only give either heat or cool air during certain times of the year (and you'll get varying answers from the staff about how this works.) I've boiled in the summer unable to get air, and I've frozen during the winter unable to get heat. When calling down to the desk, you will never get a space heater because without fail, they are alwyas all out. Ask for a blanket and they'll say one is being sent but you'll never get it. Basically, you'll be uncomfortable here no matter what season unless you generally have no issues with hot or cold.
The hotel itself is mediocre. The rooms aren't overly clean and they are a tad outdated. It typically takes awhile to check into this hotel even if there are four or more staff members behind the front desk, there always seems to be some confusion and thus a lengthy wait to get your room.
The restaurant in the hotel has a pretty decent menu at not so decent prices and the food is less than average at best. If I had a choice, I would never stay here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Austin VandeVate

Been to Holiday Inn San Antonio International Airport? Share your experiences!