“Hotel stay March 2013” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn And Suites San Antonio Northwest

You added Baymont Inn And Suites San Antonio Northwest to your Saves list
Baymont Inn And Suites San Antonio Northwest
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4803 Manitou, San Antonio, TX 78228 (Formerly Hampton Inn San Antonio NW/Sea World Area) (Northwest Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #166 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My family traveled from Columbus Oh to San Antonio Tx to see our Son graduate from Basic Military Training for the Air National Guard. I have traveled quite a lot over the last 30 years with my Husband and stayed in many hotels. I will not stay in this particular Baymont Inn or any other based on this experience. The room was not very clean since we could see things that should have been cleaned up after previous guests. There were 4 of us in the room and only enough towels for 3 people but only 2 washcloths. The first night we stayed, the room was cleaned the next morning but some of our dirty towels and wash cloths were still in the bathroom.

My biggest disappointment was when I went to have tea in the morning in the lobby where they serve a continental breakfast and there were no tea bags. When I asked for them I was told they didn't have any. BUT they do have hot water right beside the COFFEE! When my husband asked why they don't have tea, he was told that they were not required to since they were no longer a Hampton Inn. Plus they don't have any lids for the coffee cups because my other son asked for one to take his coffee with him in the morning. My husband was also told that a lot of people bring their own tea bags. RIDICULOUS! I've NEVER stayed in a hotel that didn't have tea bags for their guests.

Side note...we have stopped at two fast food restaurants and were told that they DON'T have hot tea!!! OMG! Is there no hot tea served in TEXAS???

Every morning, I like to have a cup of hot tea to wake up. Now I'm very angry that I can't get a cup anywhere! Beware to my fellow hot tea drinkers...you will have to bring your own my friends!

• Stayed March 2013
Annapolis Valley Nove Scotia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This newly acquired Baymont Inn formerly a Hampton Inn isn’t the best but ok for the night. We spent 4 nights there while on a Diamond Tours bus trip so we had no choice.

Positives
The Room and bathroom was clean and comfortable.

Negatives
Unfriendly front desk staff.
Limited breakfast items and only limited supply of what there was.
Business center only had Internet connection half the time.

We noticed only the bus tour was staying there at the time with next to nil other cars in parking lot.

I would suggest you consider other hotel choices in the area.

Another thing I didn’t appreciate is the fact that we didn’t get credit points on our Wyndham rewards because it was booked through the tour company and yet at the other Hotel chains that we stayed at on our tour we did receive points credits for our stays.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Baymont Inn And Suites San Antonio Northwest? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn And Suites San Antonio Northwest

Address: 4803 Manitou, San Antonio, TX 78228 (Formerly Hampton Inn San Antonio NW/Sea World Area)
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Northwest Side
#27 Best Value Hotel in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn And Suites San Antonio Northwest 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn And Suites San Antonio Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn San Antonio Nw/Sea World Area Hotel San Antonio
San Antonio Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn And Suites San Antonio Northwest, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.