“Surprised others liked it” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10

You added Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10 to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7750 Briaridge Drive, San Antonio, TX 78230 (Northwest Side)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #129 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Seoul, South Korea
“Surprised others liked it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was your typical Embassy. Not updated, old creaky doors and ceilings, ratty carpet, etc. While the staff was nice, the hotel was not. There are tons of super nice hotels by the airport, including a great Embassy! I asked for a room that was away from the freeways, and while it was, the other guests were super loud and you could hear them walking around.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback as we are constantly trying to improve our guest's experience. I shared your feedback with the hotel team and we are actively taking steps to improve our hotel and level of service. It is always important for us to hear from our customers in order to better serve all our guests and to further provide a level of service that exceeds those expectations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

The Hotel was hands down the most beautiful as soon as you walk in you see the atrum with the water fall the rooms were big and the beds were nice and comfortable and the service was great I was pleased A++

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your wonderful stay with us! I have shared your comments with our hotel team and we are excited to have you stay with us again in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights. The staff here are incredibly nice and friendly. The breakfast is excellent. Nice clean rooms and excellent service. The shuttle service to and from the airport is great. Both drivers were nice and friendly. Drop off right at your airline. It's about a 10-15 minute drive to the airport. The hotel lobby is very pretty with a Tex-Western feel. All the meals were very good. The breakfast and manager's reception make this a very good value.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We always appreciate our guests taking the time to provide us with reviews whether good or bad as well as actionable feedback. When a guest truly has a wonderful experience and lets us know the staff couldn't be more proud. I have shared your comments with our team and praised them for their diligence to creating memorable guest experiences. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our hotel!
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

This hotel had great customer service, free parking, great breakfast. This hotel is in a quiet location away from downtown. I had a breakfast meeting with a client and they did a great job of making him feel at home.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are so pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review and your feedback! I have passed your comments on to our staff and congratulated them on "making a difference" for our guests.
Plano, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

They gave me a room that smelled like smoke when I specifically asked for a non-smoking room. They then asked me to leave my room to put a machine to try to clear it up, but that didn't help either. It only made it worse with the smell of the machine as well. I walked in with trash on the floor and couches along with an open water bottle that was wasted on one of the stands. They said the hotel was sold out and couldn't make any changes until the next day. This made my entire stay uncomfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
We apologize that you experienced a poor level of guestroom cleanliness and a room that smelled of being smoked in, this is not typical of our hotel. I further understand that your overall experience was not enjoyable and I can certainly identify with how unpleasant a guestroom can be that has previously been smoked in.

I invite you to contact me directly at keith.harward@hilton.com to try and remedy the situation and to see how we can improve. Guest comfort is our highest priority and we hope the next time you are in the area you would consider staying with us again.
Dallas, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The hotel is off of the beaten path but close to downtown. Next door we were surprised by a family miniature golf / go-cart / batting cage recreation course. The all suite hotel is wonderful for a roomy stay but the bonus is the great breakfast buffet including a made to order hot grill with wonderful omelets free with your stay! In the evening there is a wine and cheese tasting again free with your stay. Although not the newest hotel it is a great value in good beds, quiet accommodations and a family pool area along with a game area for family as well. The staff was very attentive and if you ask nicely they'll give you the internet passcode free. We booked ahead of time and saved $20 per night.

Room Tip: I would get an upper floor room (we stayed on 7th floor) to keep the noise from the early morning do...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will pass on to the staff your kind words and we are always passionate in our services to families. Also, you are correct in the fact that we have a Malibu Family Center located right next to the hotel which is often found about as the guest arrives at our hotel! We look forward to hosting you and your family again in the near future!
Cypress, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've stayed here for business on several occasions and have not had any issues. It can be a little confusing to find but is very close to I-10. The staff was really friendly and the room service was quick and tasty. I would recommend getting a higher floor as you can hear noise in the atrium if you are on a lower floor.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10? Share your experiences!