“OK hotel, nothing special” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10

You added Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10 to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7750 Briaridge Drive, San Antonio, TX 78230 (Northwest Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Winter Savings
Ranked #129 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Oxford, United Kingdom
“OK hotel, nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was staying here on a business trip since it was near to where my meetings were. The location is good for the freeway however my room overlooked it adn thus it could be heard at all times. Not too much of a problem, but something to consider if you're a light sleeper. The rooms were large and clean, and breakfasts were ok but a little limited.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north side of the hotel, away from the freeway.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
We appreciate your comments regarding your stay and look forward to your return visit to our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Crystal City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed with 3 of our children ranging from ages 10-16. The 2 double beds with the pull-out sofa bed were more than enough room to sleep everyone comfortably. I am a major germaphobic and rarely feel comfortable in any hotel. However, I was very impressed on how clean our room as well as the entire hotel was. Everything about the hotel was amazing- the decor, the pool, the fitness center and definitely cannot praise the breakfast enough. There was such a variety. My kids completely fell in love with this hotel!!! The staff was awesome as well. We did have a slight problem with our air conditioning upon check-in, however Carmelo (maint) promptly fixed the problem with a smile, Chris, the bartender was extremely pleasant and Mr. Rojas was extremely attentive during our breakfast on both days. Best hotel we have stayed in!!!

Room Tip: Elevators are slow- stay within 1-4 floors
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your remarks regarding your stay. We look forward to your return visit to our hotel.
San Angelo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel. It did cost a bit more than I usually like to spend but it was worth it. First it is huge, all the rooms pretty much look onto a huge square plaza that is 7 or 8 stories high. We were there with a group so the kids could go to rooms easily and see each other quickly which was nice. The breakfast was amazing. So many options, even an omelet station. Every kid went away full and happy. I will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return visit to our hotel!
Brownsville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I used to travel for a living - 54 flights in one year - spent a lot of time in hotels, and began to prefer Embassy Suites. This was a family trip, and our family agreed that Embassy Suites was perfect. Immaculately clean room - everything worked in room 809 on Christmas Day - quiet, nonsmoking room. All of the staff were perfect. The breakfast was perfect for a family with teenage boys who eat massive amounts of food. The hotel restaurant was great for dinner. The restaurant comped our family a large order of cheese nachos.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, be a Hilton HHonors member and ask for a higher floor corner room. Intern...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us over the holidays. We look forward to your return visit to our hotel!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

For what they charge you they should at least give you free wifi, but not even hot whater If you plan to take a shower early.
They offer us a smoking room even tough other rooms where available.
We only receive a "we're sorry" and a bag of pretzels and chips

• Stayed November 2012
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
We are sorry your stay was not an enjoyable one and will look into the issues mentioned to make the necessary changes to improve. We appreciate your comments and look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future.
Spring, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

The first thing you will notice is the smell. The place just stinks. It is old, tired, not very clean and certainly not worth the price. My bed sheets were old, the mattress was old and the bedspread was, shall we say, sketchy. Stained carpet in the room and the amenities are a joke. There are better properties in the vicinity.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
We are sorry that your stay was not a good one and will utilize your feedback to make improvements to items mentioned. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to another opportunity to show you this is not the type of service you should expect from our hotel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Two night stay and EVERYONE was terrific, friendly and professional!
Enjoyed the bar, free made to order breakfast, and restaurant. Had car trouble, so they provided me with shuttle transport. Very attentive and then promptly responsive to my needs. Kudos to David, Hotel Manager and his staff and special thanks to Rebecca, Front Desk!

• Stayed October 2012
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
We are glad that your stay was enjoyable with us and we were able to help you out regarding the car problem. We will ensure David and Rebecca are recognized and look forward to your return visit to our hotel.

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel San Antonio Northwest / I-10? Share your experiences!