We had a great time in San Antonio. My son graduated on Oct 13 from Lackland AFB. The Knights Inn off Hwy 90 was in a convienent location to Lackland AFB and downtown San Antonio. I booked 3 nights through Trip Rewards and received a military discount so the bill was just $44 per night. The room was clean. The only minor problem was that there was a phone but no phone outlet. We all had cell phones so this wasn't a problem. The money we saved was well spent on great food and sightseeing on the Riverwalk. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
I had originally changed my reservations using the 1800 number on my confirmation email due to my son being recycled. After the trip, I checked my online credit card statement and noticed that I was billed for one night of my first reservation. It took a while to hunt down customer service for Knights Inn but they weren't much help. I finally called direct to Lackland Knights Inn and spoke with the manager, Henry Gosai. After receiving a faxed copy of my card statement and email confirmation, Mr. Gosai credited my account. We enjoyed our stay and plan on staying again at this hotel. My son only had a few hours of liberty pass while in San Antonio and wants to return.
- Also Known As:
- American Inn & Suites Lackland Hotel San Antonio
- American Inn & Suites Lackland Hotel
- American Inn And Suites Lackland
- Knights Inn At Lackland Afb
- Knights Inn Lackland Afb
- Knights Inn San Antonio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your American Inn & Suites Lackland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.