“Top notch service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport

You added Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8615 Broadway Street, San Antonio, TX 78217 (Northeast San Antonio)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #96 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Top notch service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Manager Lauren went above and beyond for our family. I've never seen such a courteous check in!
Hotel was beautiful, nicely furnished and conviently located to everything we wanted to do in San Antonio.
I'm usually a hilton person... But this Marriott experience will have me coming back

• Stayed March 2014
Danny P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear MarriageDoc,

Thank you for the review! I am delighted to hear that you received exceptional service while staying with us! Lauran's spirit to serve is felt throughout the entire hotel and she is always setting a great example for her staff.

Again, thank you for your kind words and I look forward to hosting you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Manager Lauren, Celestia and Jennifer went out of their way to assist me with hosting VIPs at their property. These ladies went waaayyyyyyyy up and beyond and helped me feel like they really valued me as a clent and wanted my stay to be as stress free as possible. I travel 80% to 90% of the time with my job and I have to say Lauren, Celestia and Jennifer are some of the best in the hospitality business.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Danny P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Sweetmonad,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! I am delighted that your stay with the Courtyard San Antonio Airport was enjoyable. Thank you for the kind words for Lauran, Celestia and Jennifer! You are correct, they are the best in the business! I will definitely make sure to celebrate all three of them in our next morning meeting!

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard San Antonio Airport!
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Many of our party did not have hot water for the whole weekend. The bistro food was poor and expensive. The staff at the bistro did not seem equipped to deal with the number of guests, they ran out of stuff and were very slow to get orders out.

Hotel elevator was not working.

Would NOT recommend this hotel for big groups.

Very disappointing experience

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Michael S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear S0ccerparent,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us.

You indicated in your comments that you were unhappy with the quality/price of our Bistro's food in addition to having issues with the hot-water in your room.Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I flew into San Antonio on a Sunday night and planned to leave Tuesday morning. When I arrived at the hotel, Ted at the front desk got me in my room pretty much immediately. He was was welcoming and helpful. The room was clean and quiet. Tuesday morning, I took the shuttle to the airport and checked in, only to find out an hour later that my flight was cancelled due to the snow storms on the East coast. When I called Ted, he was able to get me back into the same room.

Because I hadn't anticipated staying another night, I planned on calling for a cab at the hotel and then going to a CVS to pick up a few things. However, Ted said that the hotel shuttle could take me to a nearby Walgreens (~2 miles away) and wait for me. Maria, the driver, was incredibly gracious and patient. She even stopped at a take-out place on the way back so I could pick up some lunch.

This hotel has a great group of people; everyone who has assisted me has been gracious, professional, and cheerful. Ted and Maria are especially great. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Upon arriving at the Courtyard(Marriott San Antonio Airport) I was immediately greeted by Ted ( Guest agent). He quickly pulled my reservation and had me in a room within 8 minutes ( Ted I did not intentionally time you, I was meeting my brother in 20 minutes and I looked at my watched when I met you) Within that time he took my rewards number, got me into a wonderful room and explained the amenities of the hotel. It was done with a smile and EXTRAORDINARY courtesy!!! To my surprise he was the shuttle bus driver when I requested a ride to the airport. We interacted more as he drove safely and cautiously.... He is a true professional and showed genuine care for me and my TIME!!!
The room was very clean and did not smell like perfume or like a hospital (antiseptic). The room was bright and well-appointed. The bathroom was IMMACALUTE!!!
Obviously, I have told my family and friends what a GREAT stay I had. I slept like a baby...
Finally, on my departure I met Jennifer who solidified the deal. Gracious, open and fun-filled we laugh until I departed.
Thank you Ted and Jennifer. I am sure the rest of the staff is just as professional. Your attitude and friendliness is contagious and I am looking forward to my next stay...

Reggie Thompson

Room Tip: Every room is a good room. It's Marriott and they strived for EXCELLENCE!!!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Klamath Falls, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Came to San Antonio for the COTA Formula 1 race. Rented a car from Advantage...they lied on their web site and stated that you could rent a car directly from the airport (ie no shuttle)...well we got into San Antonio and not only was no one at the service desk but we had to take a shuttle further than ALL of the others car rentals. When we came back, the Marriott came and picked us up at the car rental company so that we could make our early flight on time. So bottom line, great hotel for the airport.....horrible misleading car company. AVOID Advantage Car Rental in San Antonio!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Danny P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for this kind review and thank you for staying with us. I will pass on your comments to our entire staff. We certainly appreciate such positive feedback. I am very sorry you had complications with the rental car service. Hopefully our service overshadowed that! Please come back and see us in San Antonio soon! Sincerely, Daniel Pinkerton
kerrville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We have made this our overnight stay before fling out of SA. They allow us to park for free while we are gone and run a 24 hr fee airport shuttle. The rooms are clean nice and quiet. The staff is friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the great review! I appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. I will definitely make sure to inform my staff of your kind words. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you agian very soon! Sincerely, Daniel Pinkerton

Been to Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport? Share your experiences!