“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4403 I-10 East, I-10 at WW White Road, exit #580, San Antonio, TX 78219 (East Side)   |
Ranked #266 of 350 hotels in San Antonio
Dallas, Texas
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Overall it's very good hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. Restaurants and attractions are nearby. Very nice swimming pool. Free parking and WI-FI, but the connection was a little slow. Definitely a great place to stay. Will visit again soon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Waxahachie
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is the second time I stayed here, primarily because of it's proximity to my job. It's a Red Roof, not a Hilton, just a Red Roof. The location of the property is great for restaurants and it's not too far for San Antonio's attractions. I got "clean" in the shower and I slept in the bed. That's enough about that. They offer a shuttle service to the attractions and the airport. Basic continental breakfast with a Texas-shaped waffle. Swimming pool looks enticing, but it's not my thing. No complaints, I'd do it again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Horizan City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We just visited from Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Ft. Sam Houston, I was there for a whole week, i wants to say this hotel has a really good price when anybody staying longer period of time, as i got some special price then after we went to San Antonio for Splash-town which is only 2.5 miles from this hotel even though are cheapest Branded hotel on this area. Will go back again likely.

Room Tip: Staffs are really very friendly just tell them your preferences and i will prefer ask them just litt...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

This place is not a quality hotel for the Red Roof Inn chain. This place needs major renovations inside rooms and around the complex. The staff was friendly and helpful. Wifi service was very poor. Breakfast was provided but use to be a little better. Great price but not impressed with the inn.

• Stayed July 2012
Edinburg, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband stays here when he comes to work the nearby auto auction. When we come together, I use it to sleep in the morning he works the auction. It is a no frills stay, but the staff is helpful and have become familiar with us over the years. The hotel is old, but clean. There is a continental breakfast served in the mornings. They have gotten new beds, which I thought were hard as a board, but my back must have liked it because it feels great this AM! Don't expect The Ritz!

Room Tip: Right on E10 freeway in southeast San Antonio. If you aren't picky and like an inexpensive place...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Jonesboro, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I needed a place just to rest while dropping my son at a summer camp and booked the room because of the 85% favorable rating on Hotwire -- what a mistake! The room was horrible! The refrigerator had obvious rust and buildup on the front of the door and two of the three drawers in chest of drawers were missing the pulls. The sink was old, chipped, dingy, and needed to be replaced along with having the mildewed caulk around the edges replaced. The bathroom was even worse. When I turned on the light, I encounter an extremely large ant (could have been the queen) that I had to mash. The tub was like the sink, very dingy, scratched, and mildewed. The toilet was not one I wanted to use; it was filthy inside. I'm not a squeamish man, and can roll with the punches but I was not going to use those facilities. The only thing that seemed decent in the room was the bed, but since everything else was nasty, I used one of my own shirts as a pillow case. Oh, the neighborhood around the area is not one that you would bring your family. It is more akin to areas around truck-stops. The breakfast consisted of waffles, some juices, and coffee; not as advertised. My wife, who didn't make the trip, later told me that I should have checked the comments on this site first. I will next time.

Room Tip: Stay away, far away!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Pacific, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Everyone who works here is very helpful and courteous. They went out of their way to help with transportation when i needed it and everything they did was very professional.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East? Share your experiences!