“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Airport

You added Crowne Plaza Airport to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 Northeast Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78209 (Formerly Radisson Hotel San Antonio Airport) (Northeast San Antonio)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #191 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Dallas, Texas
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza over the Labor day weekend. Our booking was last minute and we were worried since we had read several sites about the hotel and recent stays. I have to say that we had a very nice time. The staff is warm and very helpful, the hotel's common areas as well as our room was nice and clean. We read several sites that said things about the elevators and rooms, though we did not experience anything that was mentioned. We would be happy to stay again, our visit was made quite nice by the great staff there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
C M,

First, let me thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. I am ecstatic that your stay was successful. It is a goal of mine to ensure our staff makes you feel welcome and ensure that your stay is a memorable one. I hope that if you are in the San Antonio area again that you will choose the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport for your accommodations. Please feel free to contact me for any future reservations. Thank you again for your time and business.

210-828-9031 ext. 2153

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed here as a flight crew member this past week. Have stayed here before and the past couple of times I have been noticing that their AC units put out a moldy smell. I thought perhaps it was nothing but whenever I was in the room I didn't feel quite right. Sure enough when I looked at the unit it looked like it desperately needed to be cleaned. That is the only major down fall. If they would fix that I'd give them more stars.

The pool and hot tub are quite nice. The exercise room has plenty of options.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Airport, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Dear Tiffany R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. We understand that having a comfortable stay is important and it sounds like we fell below your expectations. We are sorry for any inconvenience you experienced due to the air conditioning. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Ferdinand G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
McAllen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

The minute we got there looked shabby grom the outside but when we entered it looked fancier than it looked. There's a fountain right when you entered, lodge area on the right and a bar and restaurant by the elevator. Our room was pretty decent too. We didn't know we had gotten a room that had a kitchen area which was a surprise because we ended up saving money from going out to eat. There are many restaurants close by as well as the hwy. We wouldn't mind coming back to this hotel. The only downfall is that I guess they recently changed the rugs in the hallway and placed it in the stairway which had a stinch smell. That's the only thing we had trouble with.

• Stayed August 2013
Mbarcena,

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. I am glad that you enjoyed your room type that you were given and your stay was a success. I've shared your comments with the management teams as well as the hotel's associates. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the San Antonio area that you will consider the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport for your accommodations. Thank you again for your time and business.

210-828-9031 ext. 2153
Harker Heights, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is mine & my families 2nd time staying at the hotel, and this is the best Hotel we've stayed at! The office desk Supervisor Lydia Del La O & Giselle Rodriguez took very good care of us, answered all our questions, helped us out with everything and made us feel very welcomed here!! We will defiantly return! Both ladies were very kind! Our room was beautiful and the view was amazing! The food was great! The room service was great! The wake up calls on both morning where on time! Just want to share the word with what a great staff you have at this location! Both should be rewarded for their awesome customer service!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Gina V,

First, thank you so much for providing such a great feedback regarding your stay at the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. I am static that your stay was a success. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the San Antonio area that you will consider the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport hotel for your accommodations. Again, thank you for your time and business. Please feel free to contact if you should need reservations.

Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Overall the hotel is clean and very comfortable on the inside. The front desk team was very friendly and accommodating. The room was spacious and very clean. The meeting space looks newly renovated and good for business. The restaurant was a bit slow, but the food in the restaurant is tasty.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Rebel82,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am happy that your stay was a successful one. Please contact me if you should need any future reservations. Thank you for your time and business. My contact information is below.

Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have stayed here a half a dozen times in the past. It has been a good value in the past. However, this time I found the hotel poorly maintained and dirty. The first room I was sent to was so dirty I refused to stay there even tho it was 11 PM. The carpet was filthy. The second room was better but there was a dirty towel laying on the floor by the door. There was sticky stuff on a leather bench and little pieces of paper on the floor In The bathroom. Paint was chipped on the walls. Grout ( or something else white) was smeared all over the tiles in one part of the shower and the rugs were badly stained. This hotel does not live up to Crown Plaza brand.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ldashew,

First i would like to thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback regarding your stay at the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. Rest assured that I have shared your feedback with the management team of the hotel. I would like to apologize that your stay was not satisfactory. I would like to discuss further with you at your earliest convenience. My contact information is below. I look forward to speaking with you.

Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our first experience at a Crowne Plaza and we were very impressed. Nice clean room and comfortable beds. We were in town for the George Strait concert at the Alamodome and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Management and housekeeping were very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
countrybea50,

I just wanted to thank you for providing feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. I have shared your comments with the staff of the hotel. If you should need assistance booking your next reservation please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for your time and business.

210-828-9031

Been to Crowne Plaza Airport? Share your experiences!