“Overall a nice hotel but could use some updating” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Airport

Save Saved
You added Crowne Plaza Airport to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 Northeast Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78209 (Formerly Radisson Hotel San Antonio Airport) (Northeast San Antonio)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #176 of 351 hotels in San Antonio
Toms River, New Jersey
“Overall a nice hotel but could use some updating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I got a great price this hotel on priceline, $60/night. They listed it as a 4.5 star but I would describe it as more of a 3 or 3.5. An elevator was out and the one that was working made some concerning sounds. The artwork in the room was corny and wallpaper was peeling in the hallways. I didn't have a chance to check out the restaurant or pool. The lobby area was in fact nice and had tons of comfy seating. The room itself was clean. The staff was friendly. The TV had HBO, which was a nice surprise, although it failed to let me check out from the TV. Overall it was a great room for the price but I feel there was some star inflation on priceline's part.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Airport, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dan M,

Thank you so much for you feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. I've shared your comments with both the management staff and our associates. We really appreciate when guest take the time to let us know how we are doing. Feedback is very important in the hospitality business. If your travels bring you back to San Antonio please do not hesitate to contact me. Again, thank you for your feedback and business.

146 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Crestview, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I got into San antonio at 10:30am, and had to be at a wedding that was an hour and a half away by 2pm. I got my rental car and was at the hotel by 11am. I wasnt sure if i would be able to get my room but since I knew I wouldnt be back in town till late I wanted to at least check in. They had me checked in and in a room in no time. I had time to change and freshen up and still got to the wedding early. The resturant down stair was kind enough to call me when my meal was ready so I could wait in the comfort of my room. The room was very clean and in good condition. My room had a small kitchen in it which would have been wonderful if I had been staying longer. The room was spacious and the bed was great! I almost slept better than i do at home. As a single woman who travels alone often, I was also happy that the place had a very secure and safe feel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Tamara-LLTS,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. Please know that your feedback has been shared with the entire management team as well as the associates of the hotel. This feedback helps us provide the training that ensures all of our guests are provided with great service. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should need any future reservations. Thank you again, for your time and business.

Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a most pleasant hotel when you want to be close to the airport. It is just a few minutes from the airport and there is shuttle service on demand. There is free Internet access in the rooms and the room rate included a full breakfast. When the bartender called in to say he would be a little late, the chef came out of the kitchen to open the bar and serve us! It was appreciated. In short, it has all the amenities required for a short stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are close to the elevator. No long walks with the luggage!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Carolyn J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. I assure you that you feedback has been shared with the entire hotel team. It's great to hear that our associates are taking care of our most loyal guests. If you should find yourself in San Antonio I hope that you will choose the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport for your accommodations. If you should need anything at all please do not hesitate to contact me. Again, thank you for your feedback and business.

Central Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Seven friends and I went to San Antonio for a women's conference recently. The front desk staff was accommodating in every way and the bar/restaurant was great. I usually don't like hotel restaurants but this one was really good. We have already decided that when we gather again next year we will stay in this same hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
MKLCentralTexas,

I would like to thank you for leaving such great feedback for the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport hotel. Rest assured I have shared your comments with not only the management team, but also our associates. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the San Antonio area that you will choose the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport for your accommodations. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should need anything. Again, thank you for your feedback and business.

210-828-9031 ext 2153
Edwardsville, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I had a great experience at this Crowne Plaza.The staff was very friendly and accommodating even the shuttle drivers were excellent! The very first person I meet in San Antonio was Marco, the shuttle driver, and he made me feel really welcome and excited for my visit. The hotel manager made sure I had the room I wanted, and the concierge level of the hotel is well worth it. I had a great time and really felt like I was on vacation at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Jessica X.

I would like to thank you for leaving such great feedback. I've shared your comments with the entire management team and our associates. Our hotel uses such feedback to help our associates give the best service possible. I hope that your if your travels bring you back to the San Antonio area you will choose the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport again! Thank you again for your feedback and business.

toront
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel this past weekend during the long weekend, I was in town w/ my team for a sports tournament.

I had no problems at this hotel, amazing front desk agents. good shuttle service, close to the airport.

PROS:
-very comfortable beds
-flat screen tv, fridge and coffee maker in room
-business centre (free)
-nice big and well decorated front lobby
-restaurant closes at 10, bar at 11/12
- I had a great stay here, no complaints.

This hotel most definately was upto my standards, and the staff was very friendly.

the shuttle service even picked me up from the offsite rental location, after I dropped my car off.

Slightly in thr ghetto area, but right off the highway and close to airport and north star mall

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
hi786,

I would first like to thank you for you great feedback. I am ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay. I've shared this review with the entire management team and our associates. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay with the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. If you travels should bring you back to the San Antonio area I hope you will choose us again!. Thank you for your time and business.
Zeeland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

stayed for two nights on business. hotel was clean. the decor is slightly dated, but really not bad. overall, i was very happy with our stay. airplane noise was not a problem at all. i don't recall even hearing one single plane.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
SteenerStreet,

Thank you so much for the feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. I've shared your comments with the staff and management team of the hotel. We use feedback like this to train our associates and ensure that we take care of our guests. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the San Antonio area that you will choose the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport for your accommodations. Thank you again for you feedback and business. Please feel free to contact me at any time. My contact information is below.

210-828-9031 ext. 2153

Been to Crowne Plaza Airport? Share your experiences!