“Very good food at reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Thai Topaz Restaurant

Thai Topaz Restaurant
9386 Huebner Rd #101, San Antonio, TX 78240 (Northwest Side)
(210) 690-6000
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Havre MT
“Very good food at reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very small with no real ambiance but food is good and reasonable priced. My wife liked the Pad Thai here as it was less sweet than in some places. I really enjoyed the food and the service was curt but adequate. One reviewer said that it was the best in San Antonio and I cannot dispute that, but I have had Thai food I liked more in Portland (Oregon) and other places.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

jonesboro, arkansas
“I wish I lived here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I went to this restaurant based on reviews on Tripadvisor and am glad I did. For lunch everything was around $7. Both items I ordered(green curry and spicy noodles) were delicious and freshly made. Service was friendly and in spite of being busy they cheerfully accommodated a special request. I wish I had a place like this in my hometown. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place us delicious and gives you enough food to splita meal. The lunch specials are good deals. The staff could be friendlier.

• Visited June 2013
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Great little Thai restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

A friend brought my wife and I here to try out something new for dinner.

The service was good, though they were 100% full when we stopped (a Friday night) and they only had one person working the front desk/tables, so they were a little overwhelmed. This is the only reason for the 4/5.

The food was great, the price was great, and I actually enjoy the smaller venue as opposed to a larger place.

If you live near the medical center area, I strongly suggest you give them a shot.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Austin, Texas
“Best Thai restaurant in San Antonio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Outside of the Washington state and the West Coast, this is the best Thai food I've ever eaten. Always searching for the best and I need to look no farther for the best in San Antonio. Food is obviously prepared fresh - Thai soups are to die for. It appears to be family operated and the service is better than normal. They offer varying degrees of hotness and I was not disappointed as it was exactly as I like it.

• Visited December 2012