“Beware of Delivery person.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Wok On Wheels

Wok On Wheels
8809 Grissom Rd, San Antonio, TX 78251 (Far West Side)
(210) 680-1515
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,329 of 4,197 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Far West Side
Neighborhood: Far West Side
“Beware of Delivery person.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Delivery man was completely rude. I will never give money to this company again. Even though the food was good, I still refuse to accept such service.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio, Texas
“VERY BAD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

What a terrible experience! I called and ordered delivery. An hour later I had no food and had not heard a word from anyone. I called the store to inquire about my order and was told they were very busy and he had been quoting people with an hour and a half wait. (I obviously wasn’t given this quote when I originally ordered.) I was told the food was with the driver who had several other orders and had left 20 minutes ago. I said “so my food is going to be cold?” Response “your food is not going to be cold!” CLICK. That’s correct, I was hung up on. Completely unprofessional. I called back to request the manager who sounded VERY similar to the person who had hung up on me. He apologized and said I must be mistaken that no one would do that. As I tried to explain my side of the story and my concern he interrupted every single sentence. I wish I was exaggerating. I finally said “Do you mind if I finish?!” Well, from that point forward he was done listening. His standard response was “I’m sorry you feel that way.” I must have missed that part of management classes where the customer isn’t important. I asked for the day time manager’s name and he said he was that person. I asked for the owners name because it’s a franchise and got nothing. I finally gave up and hung up. Save yourself the hassle and find someplace else.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Wack on Wheels”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I don't know how they do it but I only had to buy from here once to realize It was a mistake. First of the people who deliver this food should be more respresentable to there delivery service cause it's seem that's all they got cause my food was salty and over cooked. Panda express is a better choice But then again for the people who dont drive it's worth finding something else then the garage that will come in a little black microwaveable box.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
san antonio
“De Zavala location...AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2010

This has got to be the best Chinese food I've ever had delivered. iI oredred from their De Zavala location & will continue to get my food from them. The customer service was excellent and the food was delicious.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio
“Dont' Do It!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

If you want the worst customer experience ever then you should order from here. If not.....then DON'T DO IT. These guys make mistakes and don't care that they make them. We ordered and waited for an hour. Only to find when our order came in that they forgot a plate of food. The driver said he would get the other order but it would take 15min and that all he had to do was make a call and he would let us know. He went to his car, used his phone and just took off. We didn't know if he was going to do what he said or what. We called Wok On Wheels on Grissom to find out what happened and they said that the order was cancelled and that if we wanted to redo it we could. Unacceptable business practices here. Please save yourself some time and order from any other place that this one.‎

• 2 of 5 stars Food