My family of four stayed two nights in March 2014. The room was clean, and nicely decorated. It was the week of spring break, and though I reserved the room weeks in advance, they did not reserve a spot for our family on the SeaWorld shuttle. This shuttle can only be reserved AFTER you check into the hotel, even if you request they bill you in advance of your arrival, though they did not tell me this when I booked the trip. As we arrived late at night, they had given our spot away to others who arrived before us. They said they could put us on the second day's shuttle, but that day was our checkout day. Although we did go to the park the second day, we didn't feel we should leave our vehicle at the hotel after checkout. Parking at SeaWorld is $17 a day! So we had a fee because of an unstated hotel policy we were unaware of, which was a disappointment.
The room was clean, but the fold out couch was broken, and the staff said they could not fix it until the second day. The sheets on the fold out bed were marked with pen, scribbled on along one side, which gave me pause. A request for two extra pillows were denied. They told us they only had enough for each room, and the hotel was fully booked. This made me wonder if they usually grab pillows from a vacant room when requests are made.
That being said, I must commend the breakfast staff on their wonderful service and attitude. Kevin Espitia, Assistant General Manager, made us feel as if we were receiving every possible nicety. He circulated constantly, managing his staff and attending to an overcrowded room of customers with such efficiency that none were left wanting. He and his staff provided a complimentary breakfast that had the cleanliness, attention, and service of a four-star restaurant. I would consider returning to the hotel in a less crowded circumstance, if only to linger in the breakfast room and allow the staff to provide a enjoyable, lazy morning of comfort food and rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites is an Official Partner hotel of SeaWorld/Aquatica San Antonio. Enjoy many benefits at the hotel which features 98 relaxing rooms and suites to meet all your needs. We are located only 1 mile away from the entrance of SeaWorld and offer a COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE to and from the park. We offer an outdoor pool and spa, 24-hour business and fitness center. All guest rooms include a mini refrigerator, microwave, complimentary high-speed internet and Wi-Fi. Jump-start your day with our free breakfast, now with more hot choices like scrambled eggs, sausage and oatmeal, plus favorites including fresh fruit and yogurt. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld, you'll always find the courteous service you deserve, plus all the little things you expect from Fairfield Inn & Suites to help you get it done when you travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld/Westover Hills Hotel San Antonio
- Fairfield Inn And Suites San Antonio Seaworld/Westover Hills
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio
- Fairfield San Antonio
- San Antonio Fairfield Inn