“Teen trip to Sea World” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4026 Wiseman Blvd, (opening February 2008), San Antonio, TX 78251   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #94 of 352 hotels in San Antonio
FORT WORTH
“Teen trip to Sea World”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was my first time doing a seaworld package with a motel. I had 2 teenagers with me and I chose to stay at the Fairfield Inn/Westover Hills. The bed was extra comfy, which was great for me after walking or rather following two teens all over SeaWorld. The room was clean. Frig and micro are handy and plenty of bathroom counter space for all of us.They had the usual motel morning breakfast and what was best was the shuttle to and from SeaWorld.. we never had to wait in a line or for more than a minute or two. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
aandr628, Front Desk Supervisor at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for the excellent review! I am glad that you and your family had a greart time with us here at the hotel, as well as in the park. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for another great visit!

-Max Favarato
Front Desk Supervisor

107 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I loved the bed it was super comfortable but when I pulled the covers back to check there was black flecks all over it seemed like something that may have been caught in the dryer. The rest of the room was great except when I went to use the remote the power button did not work. I like to fall asleep with the TV and them turn it off when I am almost asleep but I had to get up (which woke me back up). Silly but they should check these things.

• Stayed September 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was our second stay here this year. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The refrigerator and microwave are handy. The King suite had a fold out bed and the room was nicely decorated. Breakfast had boiled and scrambled eggs, sausage, toast and biscuits.There were only pre-made waffles.The shuttle to SeaWorld is a great feature. Just signup at the front desk. Fresh warm cookies were served in the evening.

Room Tip: Room 220 seemed larger than the room we stayed in on our last visit and the decor seemed recently up...
Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We wanted a place with a shuttle to and from Sea World, hot breakfast included and a swimming pool. This place met all three of those criteria. I noticed a few rust spots around the door frame in the bathroom, but that was not a real problem. The room was still clean and that's what's important. We were in a room close to the front desk area, so we could hear the staff moving around in the morning. The front desk staff was also very nice to let us check in a few hours early. We greatly appreciated that. The only real complaint is that I wanted to sign up for a hotel membership so we could start earning points for our stays. The lady at the front desk told me I needed to go online or call the toll free number and bring her back the newly-issued member number. I did that and the lady I spoke with on the phone actually apologized that the front desk didn't take care of all that for me. I'm still not sure we received credit for the stay. Overall, this was a good stay and more than met our needs for the night.

Room Tip: Try to get a room a few doors away from the front lobby and the breakfast area.
Royse City, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Rooms were clean and accessible. Rented two rooms. One on first floor overlooked the swimming pool. Our grown kids loved it. Ours was one second floor. Elevator in middle of hallway. Fairly slow elevator. Stairways at end of each hall. That was a tad inconvenient. Breakfast in the mornings were OK. Same breakfast foods both days we were there. Eating area small for the days we attended. However, there was adequate eating areas out by the pool.

Staff was friendly and very helpful. They answered our questions professionally. The drivers on the courtesy van to Sea World were excellent. We were charged for incidentals on the credit card that we did not use. A quick phone call of explanation stated that they would come off after a couple of days after they checked everything. We were not too crazy about that.

Overall, a very good trip. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Curtains absorbed any light issues for us. Dark rooms at night. Slept well, even with grand kids i...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very nice place! Food is a little expensive but it's a great place! We loved swim up bar and pool activities. The shuttle to seaworld is very convenient as well. It's like a little resort! Love this hotel

• Stayed June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

For work, I travel, so I stay in hotels 2-3 days/week. However, this trip was a 3 day mini-vacay with my 3 young (9,8,6) kids. When researching properties, my priorities were free shuttle to SeaWorld, clean rooms, pool, free breakfast at decent price (under $100/nt). Once I booked Fairfield, I found the bonus features of my double queen room were: microwave and fridge in room, minimart next door to hotel, very friendly and accommodating staff at every turn. The free shuttle (you should get your name on wait list the day before) saves you $13 daily parking fee at SW. (But you should tip van drivers! Jeff does a good job and has lots of SW info). My kids enjoyed the hotel pool, but it was very warm. We had a slight AC problem on day 2, and when i alerted front desk, a maintenance man was sent up (after calling to make sure we were ready) and he promptly fixed the problem. Breakfast in morning had good variety, and 24/7 coffee bar was really nice.
One exit away is a lot of chain restaurants (Culebra Rd), and Rudy's BBQ and McDonalds are even closer in the other direction. An easy 20 min drive to RiverWalk, Alamo, and airport made it convenient to get to the other places we needed to see.
Staff was really great, and our room was clean.
We will stay here again next year because we had such a good, easy experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills? Share your experiences!