You added Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6919 North Loop 1604 West, San Antonio, TX 78249 (Northwest Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #31 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Texas
“Stellar.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I usually stay in the Drury , across the street, but it was booked. This place is awesome !

I got a VIP on the 5th floor and it was more than I ever expected.

Super clean, convenient and very very well appointed (kitchenette and all)

Will stay here again !!!

Room Tip: Bring an internet cable, WIFI is terrible.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Staff was friendly, room was tidy and comfortable and breakfast was very comprehensive.
Room was a little worn, but acceptable. There was not excessive parking.
My kids said we were staying in a fancy hotel!

• Stayed July 2013
MG_55_12, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Dear EricaMoody,
To begin, leg me start by offering my apology for the latency on your response.
I have just recently taken lead as the newly appointed General Manager at the Staybridge Suites Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
We want to thank you for taking time to share your recent stay and your thoughts on our hotel. I am happy to report that upon my arrival we have begun to make the changes necessary to overcome the wear and tear of our hotel.
Some of the changes, we have removed the carpet in our elevators and landings and have installed tile, a new fresh upgrade in our suites, newly installed TV's & DVD's, new curb appeal, newly upholstered chairs in suites, upgrading to new linen, terry in all suites and upgrade on our internet.
In conclusion, we do hope that you and your family will return to allow us yet another opportunity to cater to your hospitality needs.
Paul Amaya
GM
Dillwyn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have NEVER been treated better in a hotel anywhere ! From The manager to the staff, our comfort was TOP priority !! Nathan.... You and staff are awesome !! We were part of a large group attending a local event.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel along with many others for a cigar festival on Memorial Day Weekend. We checked in Friday afternoon and checked out Sunday morning. We traveled all day Friday and were so relieved when we finally got to our hotel. We reserved a 2 bedroom room.
The first thing we noticed when we entered our room was that one of the beds wasn't made. Pillows were stacked in a chair and the comforter wadded up in the floor under the window. I called down and Jennifer said she would send someone right up to correct it. We waited 15 minutes and decided to go eat dinner, so as we left the hotel I checked with the front counter to let them know that we were leaving. The guy behind the counter, Art, had no idea what I was talking about so I had to re-explain everything. He was very apologetic.
When we returned from dinner we started giving the kids a bath. When it was time to dry off there were no towels, only floor rugs. I don't know if you've ever tried to dry off with a floor rug but they aren't very soft. So I called down again and a few bath towels were delivered.
A little bit later when I started getting ready for bed I notice there were no sheets on the bed, only the comforter (presumably off the floor), a mattress protector, and 4 pillows. I checked the other bed and it had a fitted sheet, top sheet, blanket, another sheet, and the comforter. This time I went down to talk face to face. I explained to Art that there were no sheets on the bed and it was frustrating that this was my 3 complaint in under 5 hours. He was very apologetic and said someone would be up shortly. Within minutes there was a knock at the door, and it was Art himself delivering sheets.
Saturday morning we left for Six Flags and returned around 7:00pm. There was a note at the door stating that if we needed towels, etc we would need to call down, due to the weather they were understaffed. Not a big deal however when I called and requested 8 towels (there were 6 of us in our room) the guy questioned me like I was going to steal the towels.
The BEST part about the hotel was the free washer/dryers. It was a life saver!
I did send an email to the manager on Friday evening about my experience and still have not heard anything back (its now Thursday). When we checked out there was no discount or apology for our inconveniences. I understand that they are a business out to make money...but when someone is put out (not once, not twice, but 3 times) don't you think they could make an effort to invite us back another time?
At this point I don't think we will be staying at another hotel in this chain unless we are offered a free room (we travel 3 or 4 times a year).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear MalibuMomma12,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience the housekeeping services may have caused you. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was one of a whole group that had the privilege of staying here for a weekend get together. From arrival to departure the hotel and staff were fantastic.
The room was immaculate, comfortable and had a feel of home. It was a pleasure to see carpets clean enough that you didn't mind walking barefoot on it.
If any of us wanted something the staff was more than ready to make sure it happened.
One thing I am always critical of is the lighting. There were enough lights, stragetically placed to give more than adequate lighting. There was even enough light in the bathroom to be able to see to shave ! !
My thanks to them for a wonderful stay

Arlington, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was a nice, clean hotel, they did not perform the cleaning on Saturday morning due to the excessive flooding in the area. Add that to the fact that we never got the bacon the manager promised us on Friday night....

This was Memorial Day weekend, and a large group for a Cigar festival in addition to the normal vacationers descended on this hotel. The staff was quick and courteous, they took care of all of our needs and requests in a very expeditious manner. We were all pleased with the location, the rooms, and the staff.
I will stay there again, if I need to stay in that area.

Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I just wanted to drop a review on the Staybridge Suites I stayed in on my recent trip to San Antonio, TX. The room was absolutely amazing...very clean and comfortable. Awesome king size mattress with just the right amount of firmness. Very handy kitchenette with all the great features I needed. So very handy to have a microwave, coffee maker, medium size fridge and a dishwasher!! Opened up the cupboard and found everything I needed! No paper plates here!
I'm not one for hotel breakfasts but this one was pretty good. Lot's of coffee available, fruits, hot and cold cereals, bagels, eggs, sausage, etc. All nice and hot, too!!
There was some serious flooding when I was there and I found a note under my door apologizing for not getting my room cleaned one day because some of the help could not make it to work. Nice to know that I just didn't get missed. My checkout was flawless and they had my taxi there in time for my early flight home. The taxi was expensive,($58 to the airport) but that's not their fault. I was part of a large group that stayed there and I must say most of us were completely happy with our entire stay. Well done!!!

Room Tip: get the 2 room king suite....you won't be disappointed!! Mine faced the pool area and if you wan...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas? Share your experiences!