This is a pretty standard Grand Hyatt in terms of amenities and rooms. It is also in a great location since it's attached to the convention center and the Riverwalk. What really sets this hotel apart though is the service. Everyone I came in contact with went above and beyond to assist me and make my stay more pleasurable. The front desk staff was especially helpful. The fitness center was very well appointed and roomy. One detractor is that the pool is quite small and was always crowded. There is a very convenient 24-hour shop in the lobby which sells basic, convenience-store type things.
I had the buffet breakfast everyday at the Achiote Restaurant in the hotel since it was included with the room as part of the package I had. The buffet was okay. Not much selection and what was there was pretty average. I had lunch there once and it was pretty good.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a dramatic design that exemplifies this unique city, the Grand Hyatt is an exciting blend of modernism and the Latin culture. Located on the Riverwalk, its warm hospitality and bold colors create a San Antonio Luxury hotel that is perfect for every guest, whether traveling for business or vacation. This urban retreat has a premier location, adjacent to the convention center and HemisFair Park. Our outstanding amenities and unprecedented services will make your experience extraordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and TIG Global so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.