“Ripped Off!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Alamo City's Little Flower Inn

Alamo City's Little Flower Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Antonio
Alamo City's Little Flower Inn
You added Alamo City's Little Flower Inn to your Saves list
225 Madison Street, San Antonio, TX 78204 (Arsenal)   |
Ranked #23 of 47 San Antonio B&B and Inns
St. Louis, MO
“Ripped Off!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2008

DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THESE PEOPLE. THEY WILL PROBABLY RUN IT NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU. I contacted this place b/c we wanted to stay at a bed & breakfast in San Antonio. I called to ask about availability and the guy told me there was still a room available and he could hold it a day or two, and that I would call back to verify. He asked for my credit card info to hold it, but wouldn't run it until I called back to verify. I ended up finding a better place with better reviews, but this guy still ended up charging my credit card $250! And when I called back to fix the problem, he told me I should have called him back!!! I was only supposed to call back to verify?!? So I had to fix the problem with my credit card company! What a hastle.

• Disliked — RIPPED OFF
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family

Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2007

October 21, 2007
We have just returned from a weekend getaway at the Little Flower Inn. It is just as described on their website, but better. The rooms are very clean and decorated with period furnishings. We stayed in the Rose Room which has a private screened in balcony overlooking the pool, where we enjoyed our continental breakfast each morning. The Inn was very quite and relaxing. It is very convenient to get to the River Walk, Hemisphere Plaza, Restaurants and the San Antonio Zoo. Tim the owner is in and out daily and makes you feel very comfortable and at home. We are ready to go back again!

Stayed October 2007
Encinitas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2007

This is the best bed and breakfast in town. I was greeted with smiles and was offered every amenity that I needed, even high speed wireless internet. I stayed in the Magnolia room which is on the top floor. I had a beautiful view of the pool, backyard and the surrounding King William neighborhood. For dinner, I walked two blocks and had a choice between two great mexican restaurants, a sushi restaurant, a gourmet cafe or a sandwich coffee shop. One night I felt up to a longer walk, so I went two blocks in the other direction to the river walk, walked 20 minutes up the river and had dinner downtown. My stay was delightful. Thank you so much Tim and Jose! I will definitely be returning to the Little Flower to stay sometime soon.

• Liked — The location
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Lancaster, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2007

July 18, 2007
We just returned from our stay in San Antonio, TX and we had a wonderful time. This bed and breakfast was very nice. Everything was clean and fresh. The home has lovely furnishings and the host was so nice! He made us feel very welcome in this home. The backyard is beautiful and it has an inground pool that completes it. It is in the King Williams district and is only a few blocks from the riverwalk and attractions We would recommend this B&B to anyone who wants to enjoy and relax. We will definitely stay here again.

• Liked — The host was very gracious and would do anything to accommodate us... loved the pool too!
  • Disliked — bathroom in our room was a bit small. Other rooms in the house have larger bathrooms
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Alamo City's Little Flower Inn? Share your experiences!