“Two locations both great!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the Full Goods Building of the Historic Pearl Brewery
San Antonio, TX
“Two locations both great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I love my meat, but I am always happy eating at Green's. My favorite is the artichoke heart and portobella mushroom quesadilla. Start first with the fried mushrooms, and have a side of fruit or sweet potato fires (addictive!). Finish it off with one of their cupcakes, perfect size and a few bites of heaven. Don't know if it's true, but I love to think dessert here is healthy~

Second location is at NW Military and Wurzbach in the Alon Center.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Be cautious”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I asked waitress (Angelina) for a warm drink ( was very cold raining outside) she had someone else bring me ice tea. I asked for hot mint tea she then brought green tea. I told her anything not spicy that I had bad reflux. The artichoke and portable la quesadilla in one bite was so spicy my insides and tongue were in fire. The manager came over (albert) and he said it is spicy has their spicy steak seasoning mine was loaded with pepper. He was nice and offered to major me anything. But waitress came back and said first maybe you have trouble reading the menu and then for me this is not a spicy dish must be you! So I left hungry and upset. For a vegan restaurant they have practically nothing spicy and a lot of fried dishes so vegan but not so healthy

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rio Frio, Texas
“I am a carnivore, but the food here is fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Went here for Sunday brunch with my wife and daughter. The place was packed. Our server was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. The food was wonderful! The star of the show was the cabbage based soup... Did I mention the soup? Have the soup!

Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

So great to find delicious and healthy vegetarian options in Texas!! In addition they allow you to substitute vegan cheese to make most menu items vegan. I had the enchiladas and they were fantastic. Very good value. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“Good food for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is very approachable food for anyone with a little adventure. After walking up the riverwalk from downtown all morning, my wife and I wanted to try something new and Green Vegetarian was perfect. We were greeted by the owner (?) with a smile, a flower and a hearty greeting. And all of the servers were equally friendly. We sat outside on the patio on a beautiful February day and enjoyed the location, the people, the weather and of course the food. My wife had the Mediterranean bowl and I had the falafel burrito and both of us found the meals to be delicious. There were many other great choices and if we lived in the area we would be coming back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere