This is one of the best choices for overnight stays near San Antonio airport. They do offer 24 hour airport shuttles and allow you to leave your car there for a small fee and registration. They will also shuttle you to nearby shops and restaurants within three miles. This Towneplace is relatively new so everything is still fresh, new and clean. The staff was always overly helpful. The rooms are spacious with desk and office area, full kitchens, sitting area, etc. A great value for their good rates. They do have a small pool and also offer the full breakfast. Note that this place is hard to find. It is hard to see since it is only three stories surrounded by high rise hotels. It is next door to the large La Quinta which you can see from the highway, whereas you cannot see Towneplace until you are there. If we can book a room this is our first choice for the San Antonio airport.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- Towneplace Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel
- Towneplace Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Towneplace Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in San Antonio offers a free hot buffet breakfast served daily along with an evening social Mon - Thurs 5:30p-7:00p. Although we are near the Airport, we are a short drive to many attractions like the Riverwalk, The Alamo, Sea World and Six Flags Fiesta Texas. One of the premier San Antonio Airport hotels that offers an outdoor pool with fountains, BBQ grill, and a covered patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.