Front Desk personnel were outstandingly helpful, ( thanks' Jesus and Jeremy!)
The breakfast service was very slow....until Friday when someone thought about adding another waffle maker and spreading out the goodies. Breakfast itself was good. If they added a hot tub for adults only ( the pool was always crowded with kids) it would be fantastic. They also need to close the pool earlier, as the kids making noise at 11pm made an early night for some, impossible. The maid service got worse as the week wore on....??? we couldn't figure that one out. FYI the physical address (410 loop) does not compute in the GPS, you have to use the address of the hotel next door,850 Halm.
We would gladly stay here on our next visit to San Antonio.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- Towneplace Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel
- Towneplace Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Towneplace Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in San Antonio offers a free hot buffet breakfast served daily along with an evening social Mon - Thurs 5:30p-7:00p. Although we are near the Airport, we are a short drive to many attractions like the Riverwalk, The Alamo, Sea World and Six Flags Fiesta Texas. One of the premier San Antonio Airport hotels that offers an outdoor pool with fountains, BBQ grill, and a covered patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.