1 - Smells funny. especially the hallways. Reminds me of sweaty feet and old paint.
2 - Mattress is REALLY lousy. It is hard and feels like he mattress cost less than 50 dollars.
3 - Not many toiletries. No conditioner if I recall correctly.
4 - No HOT WATER. The water in my shower was only lukewarm. Unfortunately I didn't discover it until I got up in the AM and I didn't have time to call it into the staff. People should check that sort of thing every day when they clean the room, seriously.
5- Thin walls, you can hear everything that goes on next door. This makes it REALLY hard to sleep well.
6 - Price, it isn't cheaper than some hotels in the area that are better. But it doesn't book up as fast as its competitors which indicates the quality of the lodging.
7- Parking is sort of tight and the area the hotel is located in seems dodgy.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Medical Hotel San Antonio
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Medical Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites San Antonio Medical Center
- La Quinta San Antonio
- San Antonio La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in March 2007, Located in Northwest San Antonio, the La Quinta hotel and suites and state-of-the-art conference center is a stronghold in the heart of the medical community with close proximity to the University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHSC) offering all non-smoking rooms, luxurious pillow top beds, microwaves and refrigerators in all rooms, free wired and wireless Internet access, and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.