We stayed at this hotel because of the proximity to Seaworld and the good reviews.
The hotel was easy to find. The rooms were a little cramped, but still, they were suites which was nice. They were very clean and nicely decorated.
The pool was nice and even though there were a lot of families, it was not too crowded. The exercise room was nice as well. Good standard breakfast. The staff was very friendly.
It ended up raining a tonne and many Seaworld attractions would not be open. The staff were very knowledgable about Seaworld and helped us make a decision about not going. (We went to the Natural Bridge Caverns instead which were awesome.) It was no problem to cancel the rest of our nights that we had booked; they were very understanding.
My only complaint was when we left our cell phone charger in the hotel. We noticed immediately after we left. We called, but they said they couldn't find it. It was disappointing because we could have picked it up right then or on our way back through San Antonio at a later date. Friends later told us most hotels have a box full of chargers under the main desk that people have left and they usually give them out for free. This would have been nice instead of having to find a store to buy one on your vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Near Seaworld Hotel San Antonio
- Comfort Suites Near Seaworld Hotel
- Comfort Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Comfort Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Near Seaworld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.