I spent days looking on line for the perfect hotel to stay in for my son's BMT graduation. This hotel was located about 15 minutes from the base. It was near the 410 loop. Convenience was sometimes awkward due to the way the access roads work. The beds were comfortable, room temp adjustable, and room was big enough for our family of five including three boys ages 10, 14, and 16. Check in was ok at 11 pm. Breakfast was open by 6 am so we had time to eat a quick bite and get to the base early enough. Served hot sausage and eggs, muffins, bagels, toast, dry cereals, waffles, yogurt, juice, coffee, and some fresh fruit. Bananas were very ripe and didn't offer skim milk. Indoor pool was an amenity I was looking for since January is too cold for outside swimming. My boys said the pool area wasn't much, but 10 year old enjoyed it. My husband reported the hot tub wasn't working right but I think it was taken care of the next day or two. My older boy used the fitness room. It was ok with four machines. Several amenities were out of order (soda machine, ice machine) and dryer didn't work right. On the third floor noise was minimum and only heard emergency vehicle sirens from outside. Wireless Internet was very slow on my mobile device. Business center was small and a fee is charged for printing more than 2 pages per guest. Checkout was more of a hassle. I had two rooms reserved, one prepaid and one regular. Upon check in my family was not put in the prepaid room so my account started to get charged. Luckily I noticed so I brought it to the attention of the front desk. It was a hassle and inconvenience to get things straightened out, but hotel staff was courteous and apologetic. Housekeeping was good for a 5 night stay. Room was clean, except one sitting chair had some stains. The suite was nice for our family. Those wanting to stay up later could watch tv and the door between rooms could be shut. Microwave and Fridge were nice. A DVD player would be a nice addition to watch movies at night. It was difficult to figure out what restaurants delivered to the hotel. A Jimmy Johns 3.5 miles away didn't deliver:(. Overall a good experience and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites SeaWorld invites you to experience the many sites and sounds of San Antonio. From attractions ranging from Texas famous Alamo to the natural beauty of the Riverwalk, let our hotel in San Antonio, Texas be your gateway to the cultural crossroads of San Antonio.Whether you are a business traveler in San Antonio's busy tourist center or planning your next family vacation, Comfort Suites near Seaworld offers first class accommodations in Northwest side of town at terrific value. Our knowledgeable staff will help make your visit to our San Antonio hotel comfortable, affordable, and most importantly, memorable.Comfort Suites near Seaworld is conveniently located near many key Texas landmarks including the medical center, Seaworld, San Antonio International Airport, Lackland AFB, Fiesta Texas, North Star Shopping mall and University of Texas at San Antonio, and is easily accessible by major highways to downtown San Antonio. Book your suite at our Comfort Suites near Seaworld today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Choice Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Suites Near Seaworld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Near Seaworld Hotel San Antonio
- Comfort Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Comfort Suites