My husband and I stayed at the Crockett Hotel this past weekend. We had a great stay there and it will be our new go-to hotel in San Antonio. The staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful. The lobby and room were very clean. The bed was comfortable, the room was large. And the location can't be beat for the price! The Alamo is right across the street as well as an entrance to the Riverwalk. We were even able to walk to the Alamodome for a baseball game we were going to.
It was great, but there are two reasons why I give it only four stars:
1. The a/c in the room was SO LOUD. It didn't keep us from sleeping because we both like noise when we sleep, but it did keep us from hearing the tv and we had to raise our voices when talking to hear each other.
2. The TV was very far away from the bed and off to the side. I enjoy laying in bed and watching tv and that was nearly impossible the way the room was set up. That was our biggest disappointment.
Overall a good experience and we highly recommend this hotel and will be back. We just hope they fix those two small issues!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recommended hotel in San Antonio for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crockett Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crockett Hotel San Antonio
- Crockett San Antonio