“YUM!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Lobster
1381 Sw Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78227 (Far West Side)
210-675-4550
Neighborhood: Far West Side
San Antonio, Texas
“YUM!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We ate at the Red Lobster on 410 near I-10. The food was great! The waiter (Art) was always ontop of drinks and any request! We ordered the seafood sampler as an appetizer. The scallops were yum, the stuffed lobster mushrooms covered in cheese were awesome. My only dislike was the fried clams. I could hardly taste the clams due to so much batter. So, I would skip those. Dessert was wonderful as well. This location is one of the newer locations and was clean inside, and had nice decor. I felt like I was on a boat! Oh, the have a $15 special that includes a soup, a salad, and entree and a dessert and a beverage, so I would recommend that!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

64% Recommend
San Antonio, Texas
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Lunch menu is varied and reasonable priced. Great cheddar biscuits. Love the salad, baked potato and everything on the lunch menu. Evening meals are pricey and not much more substantial the lunch.

Visited March 2012
Cibolo, Texas
“love the Coconut shrimp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Service was acceptable and food was fresh and delish.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
PALM SPRINGS, CA
“OVER ALL just AVERAGE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2010

My family and I eat at a RED LOBSTER when ever we find one. Having lived in San Diego for years we frequently ate at one of the several in the county. But now living in Palm Springs the nearest R L is over an hour away. On our recent trip to Lackland Tx we were excited to see that there was a R L a reasonable distance away.
The parking lot is small and not set up well taking some manuvering to get in and out of the spaces and the lot all together.
Our excitment soon died when our food started arriving. Portions were small. The food did not smell appetizing and for the most part was bland in taste.
We are anxious to return to San Diego to our favorite restraunt.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio
“I dont think their seafood ever swam in the ocean”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2009

The absolute worst seafood and an over inflated price. I felt angry when they have a sign saying lunch deals at 6.99. There was ONE item for 6.99 and the rest were over priced.
Do not know where their shrimp comes from but those guys would not know the ocean because they road on a boat from the far east over here. All imported poor graded product. Do you really wan to eat shrimp from China or vietnam? No flavor in any of the seafood so they cover it with sauces to get away with the low standard they have on what they purchase. They pay the lowest price on poor product but you are being charged like you are at a 5 star restaraunt.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere