“Hidden hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn & Suites Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8640 Crownhill Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78209 (Oak Park / Northwood)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #209 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Papillion, Nebraska, United States
“Hidden hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We are Choice members and chose this hotel to stay at because we were catching a flight out the next morning. The website said they have a shuttle from 6:00 a.m. until midnight; however, when we asked for the shuttle at 6 a.m. Comfort called a cab and gave us a voucher to pay for it.
This hotel is also hidden a couple blocks off the frontage road. Even the desk clerk said having office buildings in front of it didn't help. No close restaurants. The room was nice and it was quiet - obviously - since there weren't many guests. Would probably choose another hotel because of location.

Room Tip: You should get the room you want since it doesn't look like it gets much business.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
West Chester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Folks here are very nice. We were picked-up promptly at the airport, and treated royally from pick-up to check-out. Room was very comfortable with plenty of power outlets. Shower is nice & hot. Lighting is good. Internet is very slow, but that's my only gripe.

I had asked for a quiet room, and the front desk took that very seriously. Put me on the top floor far from the elevator and machines.

Room Tip: Stay in the back away from the elevator.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Edinburg, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Once again! I have enjoyed a quiet evening at Comfort Inn and Suites, I love the way they treated me and how nice they were. The rooms were well kept and the environment help make the stay pleasant. I would highly recommend this hotel especially if you are planning several activities which involve kids (Fiesta Texas and Sea World). We do not have any, but I would surely bring my little ones if I did...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I chose this hotel for its location. I had a late flight in and an early flight out. Even with my GPS I had a little trouble finding it. Of course that was mostly due to my thinking it couldn't possibly be on the dark little road I kept driving past. Upon arriving near midnight I was greeted by a friendly and efficient clerk and quickly in my room. The breakfast was the Comfort Suite standard. Since I had a full day I got there early and enjoyed my waffle, eggs, bacon and coffee while watching the news. As I left an hour later I noticed the breakfast area was quite full. This location was convenient to everywhere I had to go so I was able to come in and out as needed. At one pointing while checking email in my room I found that I needed to print something. I recalled the clerk telling me there was a business center. Down I went. Within minutes I had the documents printed. No problem, no charge. I'm glad I chose this hotel. My fears of airport noise were quickly forgotten after two good night sleeps.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have stayed here often and have no complaints. Even though it is close to the airport, you do not hear a lot of noise. The front desk is very accomodating.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

The people were great, nice, friendly, helpful. The room was well maintained.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Brighton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night. Standard no frills room/property in industrial part across from airport. Blanket shabby, clean but stained. Front desk called to make sure everything was alright, but despite a sign about their ability to provide "extras" if you need it, there was a firm "no" to the request for another, albeit thin, blanket! when I left a crucial part of my breathing apparatus in the bathroom, the night front lady took my number, said she'd call back after a look, but didn't.another call--told me to call in a.m. Did so. M. told me she would call back after a look.Didnt. Called her--then said the maid would "not answer her phone, " would call me in an hour. Didn't. Called her, said she'd call in another hour, didn't. All the while, charming and agreeable. The veneer of customer service with the substance.

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Airport

Address: 8640 Crownhill Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78209
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Oak Park / Northwood , Uptown Broadway
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #209 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Airport 2.5*
A beautiful 100 room hotel conveniently located near the airport offers free airport shuttle, a free breakfast and internet, sparkling outdoor pool, meeting space, and convenience market. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Hotel San Antonio
Comfort Inn And Suites Airport
Comfort Inn Airport
Comfort Inn San Antonio
San Antonio Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.