“Nice place because of the nice people” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Airport

You added Comfort Inn & Suites Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8640 Crownhill Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78209 (Oak Park / Northwood)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #204 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
West Chester
“Nice place because of the nice people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Folks here are very nice. We were picked-up promptly at the airport, and treated royally from pick-up to check-out. Room was very comfortable with plenty of power outlets. Shower is nice & hot. Lighting is good. Internet is very slow, but that's my only gripe.

I had asked for a quiet room, and the front desk took that very seriously. Put me on the top floor far from the elevator and machines.

Room Tip: Stay in the back away from the elevator.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Edinburg, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Once again! I have enjoyed a quiet evening at Comfort Inn and Suites, I love the way they treated me and how nice they were. The rooms were well kept and the environment help make the stay pleasant. I would highly recommend this hotel especially if you are planning several activities which involve kids (Fiesta Texas and Sea World). We do not have any, but I would surely bring my little ones if I did...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I chose this hotel for its location. I had a late flight in and an early flight out. Even with my GPS I had a little trouble finding it. Of course that was mostly due to my thinking it couldn't possibly be on the dark little road I kept driving past. Upon arriving near midnight I was greeted by a friendly and efficient clerk and quickly in my room. The breakfast was the Comfort Suite standard. Since I had a full day I got there early and enjoyed my waffle, eggs, bacon and coffee while watching the news. As I left an hour later I noticed the breakfast area was quite full. This location was convenient to everywhere I had to go so I was able to come in and out as needed. At one pointing while checking email in my room I found that I needed to print something. I recalled the clerk telling me there was a business center. Down I went. Within minutes I had the documents printed. No problem, no charge. I'm glad I chose this hotel. My fears of airport noise were quickly forgotten after two good night sleeps.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have stayed here often and have no complaints. Even though it is close to the airport, you do not hear a lot of noise. The front desk is very accomodating.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

The people were great, nice, friendly, helpful. The room was well maintained.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Brighton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night. Standard no frills room/property in industrial part across from airport. Blanket shabby, clean but stained. Front desk called to make sure everything was alright, but despite a sign about their ability to provide "extras" if you need it, there was a firm "no" to the request for another, albeit thin, blanket! when I left a crucial part of my breathing apparatus in the bathroom, the night front lady took my number, said she'd call back after a look, but didn't.another call--told me to call in a.m. Did so. M. told me she would call back after a look.Didnt. Called her--then said the maid would "not answer her phone, " would call me in an hour. Didn't. Called her, said she'd call in another hour, didn't. All the while, charming and agreeable. The veneer of customer service with the substance.

• Stayed April 2012
new hampshire
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

Arrived late at night, very hard to find without a GPS. Hotel had people hanging out in the parking lot at 12:00 midnight. Hotel is very worn out, just run down. Staff was helpful enough. Breakfast was fine, but very crowded. Not your typical Comfort Inn. Would not stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!