“The flautas are the way to go” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mi Tierra Cafe & Bakery

Mi Tierra Cafe & Bakery
218 Produce Row, San Antonio, TX 78207-4554 (Downtown)
210-225-1291
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 4,141 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Bakery, Mediterranean, Mexican, Californian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Neighborhood: Downtown
Renick, WV
“The flautas are the way to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The atmosphere here is awesome, waitresses dressed up in Spanish dresses, mariachi bands, delicious food, and an awesome bakery with amazing pecan pralines and coconut things. My wife and I both ordered an assortment, which was all good, but the flautas put everything else to shame. I would order a whole plate of them and the wonderful beans and rice next time, as would my wife.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Everytime we go to San Antonio we have to eat here, we just love it. Now waiting time for us this time around was about 30min, but worth it

Visited July 2013
Austin, TX Hook 'em Horns!
“Best place to eat after a night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great food, a San Antonio staple. I love coming here after a night out. We stayed at the La Quinta across the street so it was very convenient. We eat here every time we come to SA!

Dallas, Texas
“Great atmosphere!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The most favorite part of this experience was the atmosphere. Its so lively and fun. We enjoyed the live mariachi, it was a very nice touch. The service was excellent and very friendly. As far as the food, let me just say it could be better. The food was severely lacking in flavor and taste. My husband and I agreed that On The Border Restaurant food is much tastier. We still enjoyed the experience and had a good time.

Visited July 2013
“Authentic, Savory, Amazing. I love this place! Hidden Gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Mi Tierra is an amazing place to eat, there food is awesome. They have such a large menu to please anyone, even American food for those who don't like authentic Mexican. The atmosphere is really great, very lively and just a great place to be. After my fiancé graduating from Lackland AFB, this was a overall great place to go, great food, awesome service, and served in a timely fashion. Recommend to everyone! Oh, and their open 24hrs!

• Visited August 2012