“Disgustingly filthy” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Texas
“Disgustingly filthy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

A waitress licked a spoon then threw it in the sink then picked it up again to stir bubble tea that she was serving me. Needless to say, I did not take it. I walked out and will NEVER return there again. I'm calling the health department.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio
“Fantastic Thai food and sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

Plus, they have boba tea. All the food is delicious. I've tried soups, sushi, dishes with meat and dishes with tofu. The only thing I've noticed is sometimes they're not as quick even if they aren't busy. Food is worth it though.

Visited August 2011
Roseville, California
“Best Thai food in San Antonio!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Eat here! The atmosphere is perfect, not too casual but not too fancy either. We went back twice in one weekend and tried something different. We were happy with everything! :)

Wimberley, Texas
“MMMMMM good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was my second visit to Tong's and I loved it! A bit of an odd location, but the inside and patio are lovely.

Try the crispy spring rolls - to die for! We were eating light, but also had a shrimp and pecan dish that was out of this world. Topped the munchies off with Bubble Teas (I tried the cantaloupe and he did the mango - rocked!). I am hooked on those drinks now. Can't wait to go back and try the sushi. The lady at the table next to us kept ooooing and aaaahing over hers and the sushi bar is lovely.

• Visited July 2011
San Antonio, Texas
“One of my favorite Asain places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

I love the Pad Thai! Oh, and the bubble tea is amazing. I have to eat dairy-free, so I thought I would never be able to get bubble tea, but they made me some without milk! Yay! The waiter was really nice and very attentive (patient, too, with our indecisiveness). May seem a bit pricey, but the portions are big and you can easily get two meals out of one trip.

• Visited May 2011