“Excellent Dining Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Los Angeles, CA
“Excellent Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Came out to eat with a friend and was initially hesitant because I don't eat at restaurants located off of a freeway ramp. This place was TOP NOTCH, The service was A PLUS - Food was pricey for what it was but the quality was there. I even tried Fried Alligator. ;-)

Visited October 2013

“Our Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We love this restaurant ! We even plan part of our stay close so we can just walk from the hotel to eat here! We drive 3 hours at least once a month to spend the weekend and eat here! Always great food and service!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Excellent Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Excellent service, generous portions, and delicious food. The halibut was fantastic as well as the steaks. Offered a free dessert for my husband as we were celebrating his graduation from Air Force basic training that weekend and offered a sizable discount on his meal. The prices are a tad high, but the large portions and delicious flavor made it worth it!

Visited October 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Overcrowded, overpriced and poor timing of food coming out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went with a party of four on a Friday evening. I don't believe they take reservations, we didn't have any, but walked in and were told a wait time of about 30 minutes. Once seated, we waited about 10 minutes before our server came to the table. Drink orders were taken, and then wait again for drinks to arrive. Wait again for bread and butter. Finally the salads came out, and before I was even 1/2 way through it, the entrees were arriving. Timing was poor and the table is so small it is hard to accommodate all the plates, plus bread plates and salad bowls. I had the cedar planked salmon, others in our party had the Mississippi catfish opelousas and the shrimp and scallop orecchiette pasta. All the entrees were excellent. Don't bother with the house salad. The caesar looked better. The house Greek dressing is served on the side in a small cruet but was completely separated and would not mix back together, so I ended up with oil only all over my house salad. No flavor at all. We were never offered additional drinks and our water glasses were not refilled. We did not order apps or dessert. Don't know if I would go again. Maybe on a less crowded night.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chatham, Canada
“A wonderful new experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We chose this restaurant because it was in front of our hotel and we did not want to take the car out into traffic again. What a great idea that became.
We did not have to wait although the restaurant was very busy. Our server was a delight and brought our beverages very quickly and then took our order. As we were waiting for our appetizers we dug into the wonderful fresh baguette and butter.
Our appetizers were delicious and so were our entrees. They specialize in seafood and you can tell. I had two scallops in my entree and I gave my husband one and he crooned!! We had been on the eat coast of Canada and in a place that has the world's best scallops and these were every bit as good.
We were really pleased with everything and will recommend it to anyone going to San Antonio.

• Visited October 2013